Chocolate Peanut Butter & Sea Salt Cookies
Not overly sweet, these chocolatey rich cookies taste even better with crunchy peanut butter.
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan assisted).
- Melt the coconut oil and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugars, cocoa powder, flour and baking powder.
- Pour in the oat milk, cooled coconut oil and peanut butter, mix by hand.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into ball and press them down onto your baking tray, allowing 2.5 cm between cookies.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt over cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Prepped in 10 minutes
Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 12 to 15 cookies
- Food scale
- 130 g. coconut oil
- 170 ml. oat milk
- 150 g. chocolate chips
- 80 g. cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp crunchy all natural peanut butter
- 180 g. coconut sugar
- 100 g. brown sugar
- 360 g. spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Large pinch of sea salt