Scrambled eggs are a staple to any Sunday Brunch or breakfast for dinner, so why not try a tofu scramble for a vegan alternative?
- Heat the avocado oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Crumble your tofu block and add to the heated pan, using a spatula to further break up the tofu into small pieces.
- Continue to cook the tofu until any remaining moisture is gone.
- Add the nutritional yeast, tumeric, black pepper, salt and garlic powder to your pan, stirring continuously.
- Once all ingredients are incorporated, add the oat milk and stir until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Enjoy your scrambled tofu on sourdough bread with avocado mash, roasted peppers, pickled onion, tomatoes, vegan feta, and sriracha (or harissa or ketchup)!
Prepped in 10 minutes
Ready in 10 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 1 block firm tofu, drained and patted dry
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ¼ tsp tumeric
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp unsweetened oat milk